Obviously we've slipped into a little erractic posting syndrome here. With my busy work schedule, planning a wedding, planning a honeymoon, and trying to keep up with life in general it's been tough to stay on schedule with posting. But, I'm holding out hope that I can get back in the swing of things. In the meantime here's a little life update in a mish-mash of photos.
1. Worked on a fabulous photo shoot with a Sally Hershberger stylish, pre-holidays.
2. Did a little modeling myself during the shoot -- I won't be going pro anytime soon but it was a blast.
3. Found these ridiculously cute shoes for our flower girl over the holidays:
4. J and I finally purchased the camera we'd had our eyes on!
5. Found a fabulous 3.1 Phillip Lim dress for my bridal shower -- it's simple, modern, and not overly girly -- exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it fits like a dream. Obsessed!