1. Raw Essentials Night Nourishing Face Serum - Love that this anti-aging serum is 84% raw, natural ingredients.
2. L'oreal H.I.P. Eyeshadows - These high-pigment shadows are the only ones that come close to my more expensive favorite, MAC, in color intensity.
3. Almay One-Coat Dial-Up Mascara - If you have allergies or sensitive eyes this hypoallergenic formula from Almay is the only way to go. It's super gentle and plumps up lashes.
4. Fancy Bar Soaps - Not only do these inexpensive, fragrant bars look nice in your bathroom, they have other uses. My good friend recommended tying one up in a clean pair of stockings and placing it in your underwear drawer to give your intimates a lovely, light scent. So smart! Any kind will do, this one is Pangea Organics.
5. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Gothic - The perfect shade of red in a long-lasting stain with a moisturizing balm on the other end. Love it.
6. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System - I often wonder how I got my skin clean before this baby came along. Just one week and you'll be addicted.
7. Conair CD117 Infiniti Conical Curl Wand - Literally the only styling tool that can put curl in my fine, flat hair. Plus, the curls look more natural than ones made by a regular barrel curling iron.
8. Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion - The only lotion (aside from The Body Shop body butters)that keeps my skin moisturized and glowing all year round without being too heavy in summer or too light in winter.
9. Maybelline Mineral Illuminator - This is the perfect product to highlight cheekbones. It gives just the right amount of sheen and it's less expensive than mineral brands you'd find at a department store.
10. Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Volumizing Spray - I found this product about 5 years ago and I haven't stopped using it since. It gives my naturally flat roots a much-needed lift!